Thursday, July 29, 2010

29 Jul 2010

I noticed a step improvement during Lynne's speech therapy session today. She easily identified pictures of objects from groups upon hearing the word. She also easily repeated words when spoken by the therapist. She is struggling a bit following commands.

The afternoon storm synonymous with the Arizona Monsoon rolled in a little earlier than those earlier in the week. The sky darkened at 3 pm accompanied by stiff winds. No rain fell at my location but appears to have managed some at our home in Queen Creek. So little rain falls in Arizona that we tend to get a little giddy with excitement at the possibility.

Jessica and I spotted a photo opportunity earlier in the week. The photograph is impressive so you can imagine what the scene looked like in person.





Regards,
Darryl

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darryl,

Just a reminder that even when we don't leave a message -- we are checking your blog and keeping you both in our prayers. Again thanks for taking the time to keep us all informed. So excited to hear of Lynne's progress. The "shy dog" shot was cute -- the "heavenly display" truly awesome. Love ya! Oleta and Joe

Anonymous said...

O' WOW! Love the picture, Darryl and Jessica.
I have put it as my background. Thank You!!!

Hope there really was rain falling for you all back at home. I remember looking forward to those days.

Please give Lynne a kiss for me. I know she is working hard!!!

May God's love continue to lift you up.
Hope your's is a fine day,
Joyce

Unknown said...

Love the photo. Gives me chills . Good news with Aunt Lynn.happy to hear it.