Saturday, July 17, 2010

17 Jul 2010

Lynne had another good night. She is gaining some flexibility in her right leg. The staff is starting to discuss rehabilitation facilities, so I expect she be transferring to a facility within the next few days with Monday as the highest probability at the moment. She is scheduled for physical and speech therapy later in the day. She is still frustrated and emotional due to the inability to express her thoughts effectively. She has times when she speaks full sentences, so I suspect much of the problem is due to edema, which will subside with time.

Thank you all for your comments, thoughts, and prayers. We ask that you continue.

Regards,
Darryl


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds promising, can't wait to see her!! Kirk and Susie

Anonymous said...

Praying that she continues to improve. --John & Betty

Anonymous said...

Praying for her continued improvement. --John & Betty

Anonymous said...

Darryl:
Kenny and my prayers, as well as those of our elders here in Meadowbrook, are with you and Lynne in this time. Remember, Ro 8:28 is no brag, it's a fact! Love to you both and your children.
Chuck and Kenny

Anonymous said...

Darryl:
Know that Kenny and I are praying for you and Lynne, as are our elders here in Jackson, MS. Encouraging news! Remember, Ro 8:28 is no brag, it's a fact!
Love to you both,
Chuck and Kenny Blevins

Anonymous said...

Hi Darryl and family,
I love the brothers and sisters remark on Romans 28 :-) My most favorite of scriptures --- remind me to share why someday.

O' Darryl, once again, please hug my buddy for me and know that you both are wrapped securely in His arms.

Is.41:10 :-)
Love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Even for as little as I know you, Darryl, I recognize your compassion and strength of character in your posts about Lynne. "You had me at 'hello'." Know that you both remain in our thoughts and prayers, forever and ever, Amen.

Be strong. Do Good. Nina Fazio