Wednesday, March 28, 2007

March 28, 2007

Lynne is doing well with her recovery. She has helped prepare dinner for the last three nights. She is walking unassisted. She told me yesterday for the first time that she feels like she is on her way to recovery. We are thankful for God's care on her behalf and give Him the glory for what's been achieved to date.

We appreciate your continued comments, thoughts, prayers, and cards. They are truly uplifting and encouraging to Lynne and the rest of the family.

Darryl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! We sure hope and pray that Lynne is on her way to recovery. We love you both and pray that every day she gets stronger. Paul and Sharon Willison

Anonymous said...

Hi Daryl,
As I await the new sunrise this morning, I read your post and then this that follows - May it bless you and Lynne this new day.

My God, how endless is Thy love!
Thy gifts are every evening new,
And morning mercies from above
Gently distill like early dew.
Thou spread'st the curtains of the night,
Great guardian of my sleeping hours;
Thy sov'reign word restores the light,
And quickens all my drowsy powers.

I yield my powers to Thy command,
To Thee I consecrate my days;
Perpetual blessings from Thine hand
Demand perpetual songs of praise.
... Isaac Watts

with love and hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

What awesome news!!! Our GOd is truly one of great love and devotion to those who love and serve Him! Continued prayers go up for you daily. Each small step is a "footprint of faith" and is a tastimony to all who know you. So pleased to hear of you improvement! God bless.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynne, I'm glad to hear that things are going well for you. Your last visit to the ER sounded like you had quite a time with all that action going on! My prayers continue for you & your family. Keep up the good work!

Joyce Ellis