Thursday, June 5, 2008

5 Jun 2008

Lynne underwent the gamma knife procedure today. The doctors used additional contrast for the mapping MRI compared to previous and were pleased to determine that they could distinctively see the area to target. The ability to improve targeting increased the optimism of the effectiveness of the procedure compared to the assessment on Monday. We are indeed thankful for the prognosis. Lynne meets with the oncologist next Thursday to discuss resuming chemotherapy. We appreciate your prayers on her behalf and ask you continue to remember her in your prayers.

Regards,
Darryl

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRAISING GOD!!!!

How we love you all,
Joyce

Danell said...

I'm am so glad to hear that the procedure was all that you hoped for. God is great!!! You are in my prayers and I'll be sending up a thanks to God as well!!! I'll continue to pray for your upcoming appointments.

Love,
Danell

Anonymous said...

Remembering you in our prayers. Keep the Faith.

Tony and Ramona

Anonymous said...

You all are in my prayers, I miss you and everyone at Sun Valley. I keep informed through the church bulletin and through Shirley.
Continue in God's strength and love.
Sandy C

Anonymous said...

I just caught up with the latest information and am so thankful that the Gamma Ray procedure was a good course of action. I'm praying for you today as Lynne meets with the oncologist to discuss chemo. I am praying that Lynne will quickly return to the remission she was enjoying.

We love you all,
Steve, Lisa and Faith Hilton

Anonymous said...

We're so glad to hear that Lynne is doing so well with all that is taking place. Our Heavenly Father is watching over both of you and He loves you. We will continue our prayers to Him on your behalf.
Love, Paul and Sharon Willison.