Saturday, August 22, 2009

22 Aug 2009

Lynne and I spoke with the radiation oncologist from the Barrow Neurological Institute to discuss the recommendation of the review board held yesterday. The review board recommends another surgery to further explore the findings of the MRI. The images show a possible recurrence in the same location as the original tumor. Therefore, further diagnosis from images alone is difficult since the images possibly show results from previous treatments – surgery, radiation, and gamma knife. In the coming days, Lynne and I will meet with surgeons to gain an understanding of the options and risks. We appreciate your thoughts and continued prayers on our behalf.

Regards,
Darryl 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love and prayers in abundance is coming your way, Darryl.
Please give Lynne a BIG HUG for me.
Let me know if there is anything I can do.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Ditto from the Hilton family.

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of both of you for your continued faith and trust in our Lord in spite of all of the challanges that He has permitted you to go through for His glory. You are an inspiration to Lisa and I. We have no doubt that you will prevail! Steven Hilton