Saturday, January 3, 2009

3 Jan 2009

I wish everyone the best for 2009. Lynne continues to do well but is experiencing low white count, which causes increased tiredness. On December 27th, we attended the grand opening of the new light rail system in the Phoenix metropolitan area. The seven hour outing required 24 hours of recovery for Lynne. We also enjoyed New Year's day with friends spent grazing, laughing, laughing, grazing, and laughing. Please keep us in your prayers this year.

Regards,
Darryl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ya, Darryl (and Lynne)

Will be praying for more 'laughing and grazing' to bless your new year.
I love you both,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Just a big shout out to all of you that have replied to Darryl's blog.
I, (Lynne) am so gratful for all the prayers on my behalf. The Lord is so good and I am so lucky we have so many christian friends that care for our family. Also please pray for my husband Darryl, he has a lot on his plate .He takes such good care of me and our home. Darryl, is a wonderful christian man and it shows through
his love of our Lord Jesus christ.
I am so blessed to have him as my husband for almost THIRTY YEARS KNOW ! I adore you Darryl,
Lynne

Anonymous said...

HiLYNNE!!!!!! and of course Darryl :-)

LOVE - LOVE - LOVE ya both!
Have a GREAT evenin'
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Let me finish what didn't show up in my last post:
It read: Almost 30 years and 15 of 'em being blessed by knowing the two of you!!!
Not sure why that got cut off, but it is a very important part :-)

With love and hugs for a happy week,
Joyce